Receiver and Special Master
Sometimes, a business in distressed financial condition or in the midst of an ownership dispute will require the services of an independent third-party receiver. We have experience in this area ranging from being the “referee” in certain management disputes to taking over and running the day to day operations of a company. Our team has served as a court-appointed receiver on numerous occasions for reasons ranging from marital disputes to the liquidation and litigation of a multimillion-dollar investment funds that collapsed under the weight of a Ponzi scheme fraud. We also have experience serving as the financial advisor to debtor companies during the process of Chapter 11 reorganization in Federal Bankruptcy Court.
Why Use Gorman:
- Who better to protect and preserve assets than forensic accountants and business valuation experts.
- We know disputes and how to understand both sides of an argument.
- Our opinons are respected in Court.
- We know business and understand industries.
- We are well connected in the business, legal and real estate markets.
- We provide clear and understandable reports.
- We are reasonable with fees.